ROBOTICS AND AUTOMATION
Robotics is a field of engineering that deal with design and application of robots and the use of computer for their manipulation and processing. Robots are used in industries for speeding up the manufacturing process. They are also used in the field of nuclear science, sea-exploration, servicing of transmission electric signals, designing of bio-medical equipments etc.
Automation Engineering is the use of control systems and information technologies to reduce the need for human work in the production of goods and services. In the scope of industrialization, automation is a step beyond mechanization.
- There are ample opportunities in this field for robotics engineers both in India as well as in abroad countries.
- From manufacturing line robots to experimental robotics for the military, medical and automotive industries, the future of robotics engineering certainly offers a variety of opportunities for professionals entering the field.
- A candidate having an M.E. degree in robotics can find employment opportunities in space research organizations such as ISRO and also in industries which manufacture microchips.
|ROBOTICS AND AUTOMATION ENGINEERING||60|
- 3130004 - Effective Technical Communication Download
- 3130005 - Complex Variables and Partial Differential Equations Download
- 3130007 - Indian Constitution Download
- 3130008 - Design Engineering I A Download
- 3132005 - Engineering Mechanics Download
- 3134103 - Sensor and Instrumentation Download
- 3134104 - Electronic Devices and Circuits Download