What does a Chemical Engineer do?
- Design and invent new processes and products.
- Design and Construct instrument/equipment/plant.
- Plan and operate facilities/plant.
- Conducts research to develop an improved manufacturing process.
- Provides safety measures for those working with dangerous chemicals and environment.
- Helps in managing world's resources.
- Protect the environment by providing health and safety standards.
Career Opportunities for Chemical Engineers
- Chemical manufacturing units, Textiles, Paints
- Fertilizer units, Pulp & paper, Cement units
- Scientific research and development services
- Resin, synthetic rubber, and artificial synthetic fibers and filaments manufacturing
- Petroleum refinery and coal product manufacturing
- Biotechnology and Nanotechnology
- Health-care industries/Pharmaceutical units
- Waste minimization and cleaner production
- Food Manufacturing unites
- Government sectors
- Environmental consultancy services
- Certified safety professional